When Canon B. Chastel de Boinville (1933-1941) left the parish he presented these two chairs to St David’s. They are located in the chancel. Friends on the Isle of Man had given them to him, and they are 17th century in style.
The dedication plaque reads:
Presented to the
REVD B. CHASTEL DE BOINVILLE
by a few friends resident in the neighbourhood of
OAK HILL, BRADDON, ISLE OFMAN
in token of their esteem and
in acknowledgement of his valued services.
28th April 1891